Sunday, 30 March 2014

Us & our blog.

 
We were born in the 90's
therefore grew up with the best kids programmes before everyone got scared of being racist, sexist, homophobic, violent or too outspoken.

We live in Sunderland
and like it for the most part, the night life is exciting and the people are fun. Large room for improvement in the shopping area of things and we'd much rather be somewhere like New York or Milan, but for now Sunderland will have to do.

We're addicted to pizza
like any normal human being, as uni students on a very limited budget we have little choice but to eat the cheapest pizza so Iceland's frozen section has quickly become our favourite haunt for food bargains.

We love going out
not that we're binge drinkers or total alcoholics but a drunken night out with friends is a favourite pass time.

Coke and Pepsi Max are all we drink
this means we get very little night time sleep and a whole load of morning sleep, unless we have a lecture in which case we become the walking dead until we finally hit the pillow again.

We have a low tolerance for boredom
if we spend too long alone we go very much stir crazy, our flat mates will vouch for this, there have been more than enough times we've woken them at 3am with our general loudness in an attempt to avoid boredom. Why don't we just sleep? Too much sugar.

I (Elle) love fashion
I read Cosmo, Elle and Vogue each week. My personal style is all black everythaaang, I love skorts and especially lingerie style dresses. I study Fashion Journalism and I'm constantly checking out what people are wearing, fashion is art, fashion is your personality being shown on the outside.

I (Amy)  love Journalism
I love the idea of being a famous journalist; travelling around the world and writing the most important articles that everyone will be reading. I have a fascination with investigative journalism, I read every article I see on serial killers and other notorious criminals.

We love sex
Not that we go around having it with everyone... We talk about it aaaaallll the time with our friends, we love finding out who's having sex with who and what went wrong and if it was amazing and how many orgasms they managed. It's a genuinely interesting subject and you can find out a hell of a lot about a person if you know their sexy details.  

My (Elle) ideal man would be a mixture of Jamie Dornan, Ryan Gosling and James Spader
My (Amy) ideal man would be a cross between: Frankie Boyle (Humour), Ian Sommerholder (looks) and Charlie Brooker (Career and views).
My (Elle) desert island disc would have to be Pixies: Doolittle
My (Amy) dessert island disc would be Arctic Monkeys: Favourite Worst Nightmare
My (Elle) desert island movie would be Her.
My (Amy) desert island movie would be  Goodfellas.
My (Elle) desert island man (for sex) would be Joaquin Pheonix (He's absolute perfection)
My (Amy) desert island man (for sex) would be Jesse Williams (It's the eyes. And the body. And the face in general. And the height. Did I mention the eyes?)
My (Elle) desert island man (for conversation) would be James Franco
My (Amy) desert island man (for conversation) would be Quentin Tarantino. 

No comments: