So it's now bordering on a month since we last published anything new and for that I sincerely apologise.
We got caught up in the joys of Christmas/ the horror of working in retail during the festive season; seriously the shopping scene because a constant battle between the shoppers and the staff. I even witnessed a 50+ man shoving a young boy out of the way in a mad attempt to get to the till first. Oh the highlights of Sunderland's finest...

As well as people being generally crazy you get the people who say: 'awh... you shouldn't have to work at Christmas time...' and I feel like screaming: 'YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME FOR ME WORKING RIGHT NOW!' I mean if they were better at planning and bought there items earlier I wouldn't be stood there on Christmas Eve dealing with them all. Am I right?
Since getting back to uni things haven't slowed down at all! I say every year that 'I'll get all my work done over the holidays' and I never do, time flies by, right?
But, yes, now I have two essays due in and four exams to revise for so life is less than 'chill' at the moment. As for Ellie she's a little worse off with two essays due in on Friday, *Reminder* plan better, do more!
We now move our discussion to the promise area of things. Promising to publish a lot more articles and what not as soon as possible!
Thanks, Amy Stark
We got caught up in the joys of Christmas/ the horror of working in retail during the festive season; seriously the shopping scene because a constant battle between the shoppers and the staff. I even witnessed a 50+ man shoving a young boy out of the way in a mad attempt to get to the till first. Oh the highlights of Sunderland's finest...
As well as people being generally crazy you get the people who say: 'awh... you shouldn't have to work at Christmas time...' and I feel like screaming: 'YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME FOR ME WORKING RIGHT NOW!' I mean if they were better at planning and bought there items earlier I wouldn't be stood there on Christmas Eve dealing with them all. Am I right?
Since getting back to uni things haven't slowed down at all! I say every year that 'I'll get all my work done over the holidays' and I never do, time flies by, right?
But, yes, now I have two essays due in and four exams to revise for so life is less than 'chill' at the moment. As for Ellie she's a little worse off with two essays due in on Friday, *Reminder* plan better, do more!
We now move our discussion to the promise area of things. Promising to publish a lot more articles and what not as soon as possible!
Thanks, Amy Stark
No comments:
Post a Comment