Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation
This is easily one of my favourite foundations. Usually when my student loan comes in I can splash out and buy Revlon's ColorStay Makeup, until I completely run out of foundation AND money. You can buy it from Boots for £5.99 and it lasts for 1-3 months, depending on how much you use on a daily basis.
Topshops Lips in Sashay Away
I had never used any of Topshop's beauty products until a couple of weeks ago and I regret not purchasing something sooner. This lipstick is my everyday wear lipstick, although perhaps too dark for some.
Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit
I had been searching for an affordable contour kit for weeks until I came across this in Boots for only £6.49. It's definitely easy to use although it would have been better if it came with a contour brush, nevertheless it was worth the money and it doesn't look mucky on my skin - which I found a lot of contour kits seemed to do.
Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder
As well as a mouthful to say, it is true to it's title and is around £3.99 in stores. I'm obsessed with the clear and matte finish and this is made specifically for that. I find that powders work better when you use a good brush and it even helps with the coverage of spots and blemishes.
L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Eye Liner Gelmatic
This is easily one of my favourite foundations. Usually when my student loan comes in I can splash out and buy Revlon's ColorStay Makeup, until I completely run out of foundation AND money. You can buy it from Boots for £5.99 and it lasts for 1-3 months, depending on how much you use on a daily basis.
Topshops Lips in Sashay Away
I had never used any of Topshop's beauty products until a couple of weeks ago and I regret not purchasing something sooner. This lipstick is my everyday wear lipstick, although perhaps too dark for some.
Sleek Makeup Face Contour Kit
I had been searching for an affordable contour kit for weeks until I came across this in Boots for only £6.49. It's definitely easy to use although it would have been better if it came with a contour brush, nevertheless it was worth the money and it doesn't look mucky on my skin - which I found a lot of contour kits seemed to do.
Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder
As well as a mouthful to say, it is true to it's title and is around £3.99 in stores. I'm obsessed with the clear and matte finish and this is made specifically for that. I find that powders work better when you use a good brush and it even helps with the coverage of spots and blemishes.
L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Eye Liner Gelmatic
No comments:
Post a Comment