L´OrĂ©al Paris Sublime Bronze is the perfect accessory for every outfit! It's summer girls and the best way to make yourself feel and look great during these months is to get yourself bronzed!
Obviously a preferable way to do this would be to naturally soak up the rays but not everyone is lucky enough to get a tan, I myself just burn and then go straight back to the land of the ghosts.
I would 100% recommend this product to any contemplating to use fake tan. The ingredients with in the product mean that the tan develops over time and lasts 2 weeks! It also fades evenly unlike a lot of products ou there where the tan becomes blotchy and unattractive.
Obviously a preferable way to do this would be to naturally soak up the rays but not everyone is lucky enough to get a tan, I myself just burn and then go straight back to the land of the ghosts.
I would 100% recommend this product to any contemplating to use fake tan. The ingredients with in the product mean that the tan develops over time and lasts 2 weeks! It also fades evenly unlike a lot of products ou there where the tan becomes blotchy and unattractive.
Another huge benefit of the L'oreal Elixir is that it doesn't smell, it doesn't have that tell tale self-tanning stink that others do, beef. In addition this Elixir works on the face and the body, so you don't have to use two different products.
Below are my before and after pictures.
I know they are pretty extreme, I am a pretty extremely pale person so it was no surprise that the result would be a major change! I am really happy with the results but when this tan fades and I have to do it again I will do a few things differently.
1. Wear gloves! I know this is a given with fake tan usually but this stuff is like a transparent gel and to be honest I just did not think at all. So yeah, my hands were a lot darker than the rest of my skin.
2. Only apply a thin layer at first. You're supposed to apply this stuff once a day for three days but above is the result of only one application for me and I think that's because I went slightly over board with the application mostly because I couldn't see where I'd applied.
3. Get someone else to do it, I couldn't reach the middle of my back and my arms went all blotchy because I was unevenly applying the stuff. Dumb.
4. Apply in a naturally lit room so you can see the oily parts of your skin which have already been covered.
This stuff is middle market in terms of price, St. Tropez is around £20 in Tesco making it the most expensive there, St. Moriz is £4 making it the cheapest and Loreal Sublime Bronze Elixir is £16 making it middle ground. It's great value for money and works amazingly well!!
Definite must have this summer!
Thank you for reading, hope this was helpful
Amy xx
No comments:
Post a Comment