This blog post is about to get seriously biased to one costume site: www.partycity.com
I googled fun halloween costumes, since it is right around the 9 day corner, and this site was the first result.
After looking through their collection of funny costumes I felt obliged to write a blog post to make sure all of you out there with a love of laughter are aware that it exists.
Gag costume #1. Ollie Ostrich costume:
This is possibly my all time favourite costume ever to exist. A friend of mine wore a horse version of this a few years back and it was absolutely hilarious.
Gag costume #2. Pregnant Cheerleader
Mildly offensive but no less funny, especially since it's a man's costume!
(Sorry about the quality)
I googled fun halloween costumes, since it is right around the 9 day corner, and this site was the first result.
After looking through their collection of funny costumes I felt obliged to write a blog post to make sure all of you out there with a love of laughter are aware that it exists.
Gag costume #1. Ollie Ostrich costume:
This is possibly my all time favourite costume ever to exist. A friend of mine wore a horse version of this a few years back and it was absolutely hilarious.
Gag costume #2. Pregnant Cheerleader
Mildly offensive but no less funny, especially since it's a man's costume!
Gag costume #3. Inflatable morphsuit
I think whoever chooses to go out in this would likely have the funniest night ever in the whole existence of fun! I might get this.
Gag costume #4. Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich
As couples costumes go I'd say this is about as cute as it gets. Kudos to any man who agrees to wear something so corny!
At this point I jumped over to www.escapades.co.uk
Gag costume #5. Stewie Griffin
Who wouldn't want to be Stewie for a night, this costume is a tad on the creepy side but isn't that the point?
Gag costume #6. Superhero Sperm
It's vilely inappropriate yet fantastically fun. Why not....
Gag costume #7. Groping Granny
Because grannies can be scary too
Gag costume #8. Down for the count:
Although no one should get offended by this I'm sure everyone will have plenty of views a person stumbled into a club wearing this masterpiece of modern costumes.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed these wacky, wonderful costumes! Amy x
No comments:
Post a Comment