Monday, 3 November 2014

What we wore...

I know, I know. It's been. It's gone. I need to stop.

I can't help it though, I love halloween and now I miss it. We have to wait another whole entire year before we get to dress like psychopaths again!

But in the mean time we can always reminisce what we wore...

Let us address this peculiar image first. 
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's a cabbage. It's Conor the cabbage. Conor is my house mate and decided that for halloween he would dress as a cabbage. The idea came from the fact that in the North East, when you're really drunk it's customary to say "I'm absolutely cabbaged". Absolute brilliance. 

This is the only image I have of our very own Ellie at the moment. £ guesses who she dressed as and the first two don't count. WEDNESDAY ADDAMS - everyones favourite little psycho... The whole outfit cost £20 I think. The wig, the dress and the white stockings she wore were all from Ebay. 

I was browsing masquerade masks as I knew I definitely wanted to wear one this year, being that they're fabulous and all. I stumbled upon this magical one; a jester type of masquerade mask. So I figured I'd go as my own take on Harley Quinn. The mask was £35 including delivery from www.justposh.com. The face paints were £10 and took me about an hour to do and the dress I already owned. Believe it or not I wore it to my prom in year11 when I was a total gothy girl. 

This is Bahram! He went as that scary clown that I did for Ellie on one of our YouTube make-up tutorials! His outfit cost him nothing as he wore his own clothes and my face paint, but he looked amazing!! 


If you wore anything particularly crazy please send us your images and we'll do a blog post of the top ten! Thanks for reading, Shade Of Pale. x 

No comments: