Monday, 14 April 2014

Fun sex positions or a dangerous experiment?

Ok, so I absolutely love Cosmopolitan magazine, mostly for the sex and relationship tips but I've always been rather amused by their Cosmosutra section. I know you have to be pretty flexible for Kamasutra sex positions but some of them look down right painful and kind of dangerous to be honest...


Do we need to become ballerinas?
The majority of men I know can hardly cross their legs without complaining never mind crossing them and lying down and having a female on top of them and doing the standard thrusting motions of sex.


Where's her vagina supposed to be?
It says on the instructions for this one that the man enters in the military position and then preforms some kind of insane 360 degree turn in order to find himself here. #1 - Where is the romance in a man attempting to spin around on top of / inside of a woman? #2 - Why is his groin on top of her breasts? Is that another part of the transformation, the woman's genitalia moves up a few inches? #3 - Does the guy need to dislocate his penis? I feel like that may be necessary in order to achieve what this position is asking.



 Is death part of the allure?
In both of these positions I feel I would be in great danger of breaking my neck when the man / or I climax. They look fun, interesting, like a challenge I want to face and overcome, but in order to do so me and my partner would have to go to quite a few yoga / weight lifting classes...


Why?
Another issue with the average male not being that bendy... But on the more important side of matters, this does not look very attractive, or is sex not necessarily supposed to be any more? Also, is it just me or does this position make it look as if the woman is taking a shit? Ugly truth... 


This one's not on the ridiculous list.
So you have to sit in a half filled bath and have your partner climb in behind you entering you and then you take the shower head and aim it between your legs. Sound fun? I think so. As long as you don't have the power shower on full blast and shoot your clitoris off this looks like it could be very pleasurable, for both partners. 

To be honest the majority of cosmosutras sex positions are pretty do-able, it's a minor few (shown here) which seem like they're meant for those special few with inhuman stretchiness of the genitals and an outstanding ability to balance.

Pictures taken from Cosmopolitans website. 

No comments: