Saturday, 26 April 2014

4 ways to wear a baggy top!



Today I wanted to achieve that DIY homemade look, due to my love of baggy oversized T-shirts and making 1 item of clothing fit for different outfits. Being a student, I literally can only afford food, depressing, I know, but my lack of money for clothes motivates me to be creative with the clothes I do have and brings out my inner fashion designer! Kidding. Although it does teach me and probably a lot of you to make new fashion out of the clothes that you would never wear anymore. So heres my DIY – different ways to wear a baggy top for you poor students and poor working teens!
  • Look 1 – This is the most basic way to style a baggy top, matching it with a statement skirt from New Look. A baggy top always goes with a cute tartan skirt or whatever you want to pair it with, its simple for those effortless days.
  • Look 2 – With this look, I have paired the belt with my baggy top to empathise my waist and to make it look as if my top is a dress. This look is great if you’re going for a grunge but feminine style, it could be paired with a black leather jacket to add more to the grungy look.
  • Look 3 – This look is a bit more revealing, an off the shoulder look will always be a trend. It says I’m trying but I’m totally not. If I were to wear this look somewhere it would probably be a trip out with my friends on a cool summer night, black for night but the style screams summer.
  • Look 4 – This is definitely my favourite look, a cute black dress will always be a part of every girls wardrobe. This time, both of my arms are out of the head hole and I have tied the sleeves behind me creating a more bodycon effect. You can always tie the sleeves together at the front as well, proving theres more ways to wear a top than the normal way!


No comments: