It's not even 2pm yet, but already I've been to the shop, walked the dogs, worked out at the gym and so I thought, while I'm on a role why not do a blog post too! Not to mention we're long overdue another post.

I bought brunette tint dry shampoo by batiste a fortnight ago, one: because I wanted more volume in my hair & two: because I had been informed that the less you wash your hair the better, but no-one wants greasy roots.
I'm sure the majority of people are already well aware of how brilliant this product is, a lot of my friends have used it at festivals for years.
According to the advert "96% agree that it makes hair look and feel better between washes", and so long as you hold the bottle far enough away to avoid build up this is definitely true!
The colour tint collection are £1 more than the originals, but I do think they're worth it. The originals sometimes leave a grey residue behind, and unless you're going for the over 50's look you probably want to avoid that residue. The colour tint collection leave behind a residue, but this time it's the same colour as your hair; a much more desirable option.
In terms of giving your ha
ir more body, it does that too, the drying effect it has on the roots make it much easier to boof up the hair & I'm pretty certain it made my hair styles stay in the right position for longer. Miracles.
As for stopping your hair from looking and feeling greasy, that's an obvious, hell yes! I have no idea how it works but it's pure brilliance.
With the prices ranging from a minuscule £1.99 to £4.00, It's definitely worth the order. The only downside is how long it lasts, or doesn't. My bottle lasted 2 weeks, which is about the same amount of time a bottle of shampoo lasts but I was using this product a lot less than I'd normally use my shampoo.
Washing your hair everyday strips essential oils and freshly washed hair doesn't create as good hair styles as day old hair does so I hope this review has convinced you to dry shampoo instead.
Thanks for reading!!! Amy xxx

I bought brunette tint dry shampoo by batiste a fortnight ago, one: because I wanted more volume in my hair & two: because I had been informed that the less you wash your hair the better, but no-one wants greasy roots.
I'm sure the majority of people are already well aware of how brilliant this product is, a lot of my friends have used it at festivals for years.
According to the advert "96% agree that it makes hair look and feel better between washes", and so long as you hold the bottle far enough away to avoid build up this is definitely true!
The colour tint collection are £1 more than the originals, but I do think they're worth it. The originals sometimes leave a grey residue behind, and unless you're going for the over 50's look you probably want to avoid that residue. The colour tint collection leave behind a residue, but this time it's the same colour as your hair; a much more desirable option.
ir more body, it does that too, the drying effect it has on the roots make it much easier to boof up the hair & I'm pretty certain it made my hair styles stay in the right position for longer. Miracles.
As for stopping your hair from looking and feeling greasy, that's an obvious, hell yes! I have no idea how it works but it's pure brilliance.
With the prices ranging from a minuscule £1.99 to £4.00, It's definitely worth the order. The only downside is how long it lasts, or doesn't. My bottle lasted 2 weeks, which is about the same amount of time a bottle of shampoo lasts but I was using this product a lot less than I'd normally use my shampoo.
Washing your hair everyday strips essential oils and freshly washed hair doesn't create as good hair styles as day old hair does so I hope this review has convinced you to dry shampoo instead.
Thanks for reading!!! Amy xxx

No comments:
Post a Comment