Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Heaven? As long as there's food...


Omg! How good does this drawing look? I want it to be real so bad.
Our blog is mostly about fashion and beauty but now & then we like to share our random thoughts as well. And this is one of them... food glorious food!

Ellie's all time favourite is Pizza, like the majority of students! And mine is Seafood in general, I think I like most seafood: Muscles, Crab, Lobster, Squid, Sushi...
Everyone is different, my boyfriend hates trying new food; when we first got together we'd be at a restaurant and I'd be like 'Hey why don't you get the Chilli Con Carne' and he'd be like 'No, I don't like that', and then it'd come out that he'd never even tried it before! He doesn't like Seafood, Black Pudding, Stuffing, Parsnips yet he's never even tried any of them, and he's bloody resilient as well!

As well as liking different food, people eat their food in different manners as well! When I was a kid my Dad was really weird about dinner time, it was at 5:30 everyday, and we had to eat it around the table; it's still that way now but at least now I don't have to have tea at home!

I think for my Dad it was more a case of ease as well as getting everyone in the same place to chat... but my friends used to mock me to no end. "Awh is it Amy's tea time", "Quick Amy run home it's family time". Worst thing of all was up until the age of 11, my brother and I would play in the street and come 5:15 my Dad would whistle out the window like he was calling for the dogs!!

My boyfriends family don't even have a dinner table! That's how different things can get. They sit around the television and eat off trays; when I first went round his house I was like "Dude, where's the table?"

If you guys have any weird eating habits please please please email us them or tweet us, we'd love to put a blog post up with like a collection of weird food choices; e.g. peanut butter pizza, ketchup on toast...

https://twitter.com/ellvicgib
lighterthanpale@gmail.com
https://twitter.com/childofstark

Amy x 

No comments: