I know, I know, Christmas is 4 whole months away. But I've learned over
the years that it's best to start knowing what you want early! This is around
the time of year that family member especially start asking what you want for
Christmas, so lets start off our lists with these perfect perfumes.
1. Dolce & Gabbana
Dolce Eau de Parfum. £62 for 50ml; available at www.harrods.com.
If you have a deep love of flowers and all
things romantic, then this is the perfect perfume for you. Not only does it
look pretty, it smells pretty too; Dolce is
a gentle, feminine mix of white flowers and is said to represent
Sicily which is also the inspiration behind their fashion designs.
2. Naughty
Alice by Vivienne Westwood – available at www.theperfumeshop.com £53.50
The bottle,
much like the perfume, is elegant and sweet; attached is a pretty little charm
bracelet too so it’s like two gifts in one! It’s a warm and sexy perfume for
modern women; with scents of black rose, violet, ylang-ylang and musk. It's
like a sexy baby powder, soft but promising mischievousness
3. Harajuku
Lovers by Gwen Stafani – available at www.theperfumeshop.com
£12
This one isn’t
quite at the same standard as the others but it’s a secret love of mine. For
one the bottle is brilliant, and for two it smells so fruity and sweet. Admittedly,
it’s not going to work for a nice date in a restaurant or for a family wedding
or anything particularly classy for that matter, but it is perfect for nights
out at the clubs!
4. Gianni
Versace Couture Jasmin Eau de Parfum. £300 for 100ml; available at www.harrods.com
This price is
completely ridiculous for the standard citizen, but we can always dream! I love
Versace’s clothing lines so despite having not actually smelled this perfume, I
know I will love it. & One day, I promise you, one day I will have this! It
comes in a studded nappa leather case (explaining some of the price) which
comes in blue, pink and purple. The three fragrances focus on scents of violet,
tuberose and jasmine.
Which concludes my list of perfect perfumes! Thanks for reading, Amy! x


No comments:
Post a Comment