Seaham beach front is a great place to go for a day out if you live near by or are holidaying in the area. There are rock pools, bathing areas, fish & chip shops, great sweet shops and of course Lickity Split.Lickity split is a fantastic little 1950's themed ice-cream parlour; it's black & white chequered floors, Elvis Presley statue, red leather booths and Jukebox in the corner all make you feel like you time leaped into 50's America.

Rock & roll music plays around diner and the staff wear little red ascots further pulling you back in time. The menu is full of fun and eccentric descriptions and names for the food you can order. You can get a Hot Dog the size of a baseball bat for £15.95, I was so tempted to get it just to see what it would look & I absolutely love hot dogs!! So that conclude this little rant about how everyone who sees this post should get on over to Seaham ASAP and order themselves some Baseball Hot Dogs and some Bubblegum Ice-cream & then maybe top it all of with a banana milkshake!
I mean, come on, the place has a jukebox, I feel like anywhere that has a jukebox, whether it works or not, is a must try place; it makes them superior to all the places.
http://www.lickety-split.co.uk/index.php
Lickety Split Creamery Ltd
13 North Terrace,
Seaham,
County Durham.
SR7 7EU
13 North Terrace,
Seaham,
County Durham.
SR7 7EU
T: 0800 917 5531 or 0191 5810719
E: info@lickety-split.co.uk
E: info@lickety-split.co.uk

No comments:
Post a Comment