Once upon a time if you were an avid user of drugs you kept
it more or less to yourself, you were the dark horse, the bad boy of the
neighbourhood. Things have since depleted.
I don’t condone drug use and neither do I respect it; on the
subject of drugs, I am Switzerland. Normally.
Nowadays you have the teenagers in the height of their
rebellion screaming from the rooftops about how they hot boxed their car… Well
done. You've officially achieved something the majority of people have tried.
“Oh dude, I took so many drugs last night, here let me list
all of them for you until you can’t take it any more and want to punch me in my
nuts”.
It’s like when my
Granny wants to tell me all about her trip to the doctors. I don’t care. I
never will. Unless something particularly amazing or tragic happened. Which it
never does.
It doesn't stop at simply informing people of all of the
random crap they ingested last night, they then let you know all the 'crazy' things that happened and lastly they complain for the rest of the day about how
horrible their come down is.
If I could summon enough interest to even pretend I give a
flying rat’s arse I would. But I can’t. Because I don’t, and I can just about guarantee
the rest of the human race don’t care either.
I know the vast majority of people who take drugs know it's nothing special, they are actually just enjoying themselves and not using it as something to brag about. However, to all of those people who do, please, just shut up.
No comments:
Post a Comment