Wednesday, 17 September 2014

NEW CRIB YO

Following on from Amy's post, I decided to also make a room tour in pictures. Living in a house instead of student halls has definitely been good for everyone, boy do we not miss getting told off by security guards 5 times a day.. everyday! 



For my room, I decided to go with a fresh look, meaning white everythaaang. My bedding is from IKEA but I'm sure places like Wilkinsons and other cheaper stores do simple white bedding, due to the long hours I spend in bed, great quality bedding keeps me happy from day to day. The only downside of white bedding is that anything shows up on it, so don't hold your foundation in your hand and sneeze - it will only end badly. 


This is my favourite part of my room - my arse shelf. It's perfect to hold my shoes, books and decoratives. It was already in my room when I moved in and looks oddly small in this picture! My fairy lights really make my room cosy at night when I don't want my bedside or main light on, they tie the room together and sit perfect on my shelf.


This part of my room is just little necessities and me and my friends' shisha's. I first got the idea to store beauty products and jewellery on one big plate and when I went to IKEA I found thee perfect white plate to do so, it looks cute, it's super useful and organising, double whammy. 


My room initially came with a sofa so I figured I'd go out and buy my own desk but when I moved into the house, it had disappeared and there sit a desk. I was quite disappointed but it meant more space in my room, keeping to the white theme I loved the simplicity of the desk when I saw it in IKEA. It took my dad about 4 hours to build but he got there in the end and it's still standing 4 days later, well done Paul.


No comments: