Tuesday, 2 September 2014

I swear I used to be a gymnast...

Okay, so the other week I did a blog post which explained a little about how weird my dreams are getting, remember? Yeah, well the other night I dreamt I was in a club trying to do walkovers (which are like flashy cart wheels), and I was falling over every time I tried!

Today I learned I’d been payed £311,  which is about as rich as it gets for me and in my excitement I attempted a ‘woohoo’ cartwheel; I don’t know what happened but I ended up in a pile on the floor with like pain everywhere!!

Only 2 years ago I was so flexible, I could do all the obvious things: cartwheels, walkovers, handstand, crabs, splits and more but now it hurts, a lot, whatever I attempt!

Does anyone else miss the days where climbing up a tree was exciting and not scary, where jumping over walls was easy and not calculated and risky?

I do! I wish my friends and I still went out in the street and played fox and hounds and bulldog, I wish I could still skate around and fall over without getting really embarrassed!


So this week I propose we all become kids again, I think it’s only healthy to run around like a mad hatter and pretend the floor is lava. 

Thanks Amy xx


No comments: