Monday, 1 September 2014

Tattoo? Tattoo!

Okay so I think this maybe comes under the section of 'beauty' on this blog but a little bit 'fashion' as well. Getting a tattoo is like getting permanent make-up, or having a pair of shorts permanently attached to you; it's a huge decision and something that could change the way people see you.
I got this tattoo as soon as I turned 18, I'd always wanted one and at the time I was going through this hippy stage, I was desperate to go to Tomorrow Land and loved the quote they used so thought, 'Hey, why not?'.

I definitely don't regret getting it, I still love the quote but when people ask me what it says I reply "Just some deep, profound shit..." & that's mostly because it states the obvious. Yesterday is obviously history, and yeah today is a bit of a gift and since no-one I know predicts the future, tomorrow is a mystery...

But the tattoo means more than that too me, I just can't be bothered to explain to everyone who asks and tbh it's rather hard to explain.

This is my brothers tattoo. He was holidaying in Spain, everyone gets embarrassing tats on holiday. This is supposed to be the Newcastle Brown Ale logo, he didn't know they were putting flames on until afterwords. Although we all had a good laugh at him when he got home, I don't think he regrets getting it, I pretty sure he's actually proud of it to be honest. 

I really want maybe one or two more little tattoo's, I'd never get anything like a full sleeve though just a few little things here and there. 

If you guys have tattoo's please please please email us a picture or tweet us them. 
lighterthanpale@gmail.com 
https://twitter.com/childofstark
https://twitter.com/ellvicgib 

No comments: