Friday, 16 May 2014

Aunt Flo comes to town...

Why haven't we posted in over a week? How rude of us! We've been Insanely busy with University deadlines, too many essays and too little time. Sorry!

The baseline of this post is time of the month, not a particularly attractive topic.

How many of you out there become an uncontrollable bomb of insane emotion?
I experienced this level of crazy last week!

It started when I got home from Uni, my parents were taking the piss asking if I could go back & saying they didn't want me there (the usual for them I should have called Childline long ago). Anyway I stormed into the kitchen and started rummaging around in the freezer.

My mum came over to me and said, "Do you want me to make you something?"

And I literally just broke down... Sat almost inside the freezer balling my eyes. My mum just looked at me in shock and then slowly backed away into the living room. I stormed in there and shouted at my boyfriend that we were leaving; "Drew, come on, I'm not staying here!!".

All because my mum asked if she could make me some food....

Well the next morning came and my Drew had work, so he dropped me of at mine, my dad was letting me in the house and I shouted "here up its freezing out here!" so he shouts "Oh for god sake I am not in the mood for you today, go back to drew's!"

Bringing forth Aunt Irma's hysterical, maniac sobbing...

My dad then told me that he'd made me a dippy in egg, my mum too, so I sat there opposite my mum crying into my dippy in egg. And every time she asked what was wrong I cried more.

She then said: "You're not pregnant are you?"

"NO MOTHER I AM NOT PREGNANT FOR GOD SAKE I'M ON MY PERIOD!!!!"

So that was my experience of absolute insanity. Please E-mail me if you have any mad stories of your own!!

Amy x

No comments: