Once again I'm not hungry, my belly doesn't want food, the juices are really filling me up but my mind is like constantly begging me to eat something, anything! My boyfriend sat opposite me today eating a chicken Masala frozen meal from Iceland, it didn't even look that nice but all I could think about was running away with his plate and feasting on it in a corner somewhere..
I genuinely don't think I'll last much longer. My mum hopefully will though, she's doing brilliantly so far. I skipped on some Avocado and a Wheatgrass shot! I couldn't help it the idea of them was turning my tummy.
It's definitely working for mum though, she's lost 3 pounds already! Very proud. I on the other hand, am not so sure, I weighed myself at 5pm and came in it at 10 stone 2 pounds (the same weight) and then again at 9pm and weighed 9 stone 13 pounds. So I have no idea if it's working or not.
If anyone is reading this and really wants to shift some weight quickly and has a shit load of will power I would recommend this detox, otherwise, just don't put yourself through drinking this crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment