So, over this summer I have decided to go on a get fit scheme. I blogged a little while ago about wanting a beach body, something to be proud of... well that scheme led to mass amounts of pizza and fried chicken!
This one is different.
Me and my mum will do this 7 day detox, I'm sure everyone has heard of Jason Vale's Juice Master Diet? Well, that is what we're doing. Here's an early morning picture of me with the book in case you don't know what I'm talking about...
This super detox basically puts you on a diet of juice, you're not allowed solid foods for a full week but the juices are super super healthy so it doesn't put your body in any danger and it's only for a week.
After the 7lbs in 7days aspect we'll do a 14 day Turbo-Charge, another book and idea from Jason Vale, one which I haven't got just yet. In addition to this me and Ellie will be going to the gym everyday and I'll be working out with my wonderful mum every night.
So, I will post a picture of me and mum before we start the diet, with stats: weight, height, bmi etc... and I'll post the same stuff after 7 days and then after a further 14, so you can see for yourself whether or not it works!
Also, me and Ellie will be going to Manchester and lovely old London during the summer so we'll blog all about our experiences there!
Thanks, Amy xx
No comments:
Post a Comment