Sunday, 25 May 2014

Day 1 - I'm so done.

So it's only our (me and my mum) first day of Jason Vales Juice detox and already we're contemplating giving in. We're not hungry, not at all, in the sense that the juices fill you up, everything is good. However, despite what all of the people on the internet said, the juices are disgusting!!!

The Juices...



This juice is the Super Juice is has: Half a lime, 2 apples, A quarter of a pineapple, 1 inch cucumber, 1oz shot of wheatgrass & A quarter of an avocado... That doesn't sound too horrific right? Wrong! The avocado flesh gives it a balmy texture, like you're literally sat there eating lip balm &  the wheatgrass, I can't even describe, it smells, tastes everything is yuck!


This is the Chute Juice, it looks a lot more appealing but don't be fooled. It's worse. 
To be honest the majority of the ingredients in this one are fine, apples, carrot, watercress, kale, parsley, cucumber, broccoli stem, alfalfa sprouts, beetroot and courgette, but then there's the celery. It over powers the entire drink, I hate celery anyway but my mum actually likes it normally but hated it in this drink. 

This is only 2 of the juices, the Turbo Express had celery in it as well so that was equally as painful to glug. The hot 'n' spicy is yet to be drank at that one is for 9pm, it does however sound much more appealing than the others, 3x apples and a pinch of cinnamon. Yum!! 

Before... 

To be honest I have very little hope of me changing much in size because I have next to no will power when it comes to turning down Pizza, Burgers and crisps, but I will put my before image and measurements on regardless just in case a miracle happens to be passing. 

I look absolutely horrendous, I am aware! This is the most true to form outfit I own, no hiding behind my skirts and dresses; those are my thighs and they HAVE to go. 
Thighs: 62cm
Waist: 72cm
Hips: 90cm
Butt: 98cm
Breasts: 92cm 
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 10 stone
Age: 19
Bmi: 24.8
So going by all of this information I am just to say within the boundaries of what classes as 'normal weight' for my height... Even a 5'3" person of 10 stone generally starts to resembles an 8th dwarf eventually. 


This is my far too fabulous for words mother. She didn't choose the best outfit for this before picture, everything's baggy but she didn't want you all seeing her beautiful curves. 
She also won't allow my to tell you's how much she weighs or any of her measurements but I'm sure her after picture will be measurement enough! 

I don't doubt that the 7 pounds in 7 days Juice Master detox will work, it's more a case of whether or not I have the will power... 




No comments: