Day 4:
I lost my sex drive. I've been hitting the gym every day this week and seeing my boyfriend everyday & it hit me today that I'd been knocking back his 'come-on's', normally I'm the sex pest in the relationship but when D moaned 'Amy, we haven't had sex in 4 days..' I realised that I hadn't had sex in 4 whole days!!! I hadn't done anything sexual, I hadn't tried to get his pants of, I hadn't failed at a sexual lure. I just hadn't...
So it was on this very day that I decided, enough was enough, doing this detox was so not worth not having sex! (I blamed it on the detox I have no idea what caused it but lets agree it was the detox).
Anyway, I weighed myself and I was... 9 stone 10 pounds, 6 pounds lighter than 4 days ago, and that was enough for me to be honest. My waist is 4cm smaller, my hips are 5cm smaller and my boobs are 4 cm smaller. Sadly, my butt and thighs are the same size, those are the things that I most wanted to change.
Day 5:
My mum carried on for today, determined, she gave up at lunch time thought when the 7-day planner asked her to drink a full stick of celery with 2 apples, she said smelt like cat piss. But in the 4 and a half days my mum lasted she lost 7 pounds which is how much you were supposed to lose in the full 7 days so she's pretty happy!
We're both going to carry on eating a lot more healthier than we were, I want that thigh gap that everyone was going on about like a year ago, cause it's cute.
Hopefully, you guys out there have a lot more determinism when it comes to drinking nasties than me and my mum and if you want to shift some weight I would definitely recommend Jason Vale's Juice Master Detox.
Amy x
No comments:
Post a Comment