I woke up at 7am made all the juices for the day as my mum was at work so needed to take the with her, I then fell back to sleep until 11am which as a little bad as by that time my 8am juice had gone all dodgy.
Regardless. I managed to drink it but was too full for the next one, I went to the gym for an hour and then fell asleep for about an hour and went back to the gym at 7pm. It's been a pretty good day in terms of how up for exercise I was, felt like I had loads of energy especially after that nap.

This is a half drank Turbo Express, it separates all the time which is pretty yuk! And it just reaked of celery.

I got these trainer quad skates and I can not skate in them at all!!! I remember it being a lot easier when I was a kid. Did a small lap around my block and came face to face with death several times. They're pretty hot though, will take a lot of practice to stop looking like a complete prat though.
No comments:
Post a Comment