Hello all, today is Thursday, the weather is lovely so I thought I'd do a little post about my day so far. The first two pictures are of the outfit I wore today, sorry about my face in the close-up but I hate close-ups and only took it so you could better see the hat, my face does not like the picture...
The dress: £25 - Missguided
The crop cardigan: £12 - Primark
The shoes: £35 - Office
The hat: £20 - Accessorize
Socks multi-pack: £18 - Sports Direct
I love wearing this outfit on hot days; the shoes give me a bit of needed height without making me uncomfortable or look over dressed. The dress is seriously comfortable and casual when paired with the rest of the outfit, it's also lightweight as well so nice and cooling when it reaches 20 degrees. The crop cardigan hides my man shoulders but is also necessary because you never know how the weather will turn in England so having that with me is like a safety belt. The sun hat is my favourite aspect of the outfit, it keeps the sun off my face so hopefully I won't have too many wrinkles when I'm an OAP, also the sun is what make your lips get all thin when you're old so wearing a sun hat prevents that also.
After I'd chilled in the garden I decided I needed to go do some exorcise, so I went skating in style!
Retro Quad Skates: £55 - Skate hut
I love these skates because they look so cool! Although I certainly don't when I try to skate in them... I went down to this track we have here in dear old Newton Aycliffe, it's meant for running on but it had the perfect material for skating on and not hitting any obstacles. That however, didn't stop me from falling flat on my face several times but it was really fun non the less.
When I got back me and Holly had a mini photo shoot! She absolutely loves the camera and would sit and pose for hours on end if I wanted her to. She's a little terror however, constantly hides things like the TV remote and slippers if she's not getting enough attention!
Thanks for reading, hope you all had a great day too. Amy xx
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment