Monday, 30 June 2014

I LOVE CLOTHES!!!

Shop ‘till you drop!

I love shopping, who doesn’t? But where and how do you shop?

So many people these days have abandoned the shops and took to online shopping, it’s easier, quicker and more often than not a lot less stressful!

You don’t have to wade through crappy item after crappy item just to find something you like, you don’t have to put up with other customers getting in your way and you don’t have to put up with snooty shop assistants.

But the stores miss us and I miss them.

I cannot even remember the last time I went shopping; I miss trying on the clothes instead of having to send them back if they don’t fit or look right.

I miss hunting through sale after sale and then finally finding a bargain item that I know I will love forever.
I even miss other customers, seeing what other people are interested in what they want to buy and how much they are willing to spend.

Have you ever been walking around a huge shopping centre and come across a shop you’ve never heard of and it’s absolutely chock full of amazing beautiful things and then you just fall in love with it?

That is another fantastic aspect of in store shopping, finding little stores nestled away in the deepest corners full of tiny little treasures.

And lastly, my final reason for hitting the high street. Primark. The fashion taboo, even I’m slightly guilty of judging Primark but it’s an absolute miracle shop.

I know a lot of people hate it, whether because of their ethics or because they are so disorganised, I don’t know but I love it and I am no longer ashamed.

So girls, leave the laptops at home and take back the changing rooms, you won’t regret it.

Thanks for reading & don't forget to follow for many more posts, Amy xx

No comments: