Friday, 6 June 2014

The pairs of shoes I can't live without... for now.

The three pairs of shoes below are my absolute favourites out of the ones I have; the first & last pairs are the newest, when anybody gets a new pair of shoes, guaranteed they will wear they as much as possible until the next new pair comes along. Am I right? The middle pair however, are less new and actually pretty dishevelled by this point but that doesn't mean I can just disown them.

The Trainers

 Every woman needs a fave pair of trainers, whether they're for going to the gym in or for keeping in your bag when the heels become too much. Trainers are a persons best friend. These ones are my favourites because they're so damn comfortable! I feel like I could stand up for hours in them and still feel like I'm walking on marshmallows. They are Vagabond trainers which I found in the 'fashion trainers' section on the Office website and they were on sale at £25.



 The Heel

Okay, I know what you're thinking; 'why on earth are such a scruffy worn out pair of heels on your fave list??'. Well that's exactly why they're on here, I wore them too much, they were once a nude colour, and nude colours help make your legs look all long and sexy which is why I was absolutely, irrevocably in deep passionate love with these very simple heels. It is my fault that they look so unattractive now but my bond with them is still strong even though I rarely wear hem now. They were from New Look and when I bought these in 2012 they were £45.

The Risky Business 

I call these 'The Risky Business' because there are so many mixed feelings about these adorable shoes. Are they cute or are they hideous? I'm 100% on the side cute! My boyfriend hates them, my dad thinks I'm trying to be a child again but the majority of my friends like them too. They're very in fashion at the moment, but I will not lie to you; this specific pair aren't good quality. It doesn't stop me from loving them, I fixed them up here and there with a bit of super glue; they're definitely comfortable to wear and look the part. After having them for a week the buckle on the left shoe came off, after having then two weeks three of the straps began to snap, now this may have been caused by my chubby feet I don't know but regardless I still love them! They were £18 from River Island and I suppose if you're only paying £18 you're getting cheap made shoes for a cheap price. 

Thank you for reading, Amy xx

No comments: