These shoes are probably my favourite heeled shoes/sandals, this is down to them being the perfect style to wear them either casually or formally. Sadly, they don't go with a lot of my clothes due to the majority being black but hopefully now that the days are warmer I can pair them with a summery dress. Although they get easily dirty, I cannot resist a cute pair of sandals. I can't remember what website I bought them off but they were around $40, including shipping to the UK.
I think every girl has to have a pair of vans in her life (especially the old skool ones). They're the kind of shoes you shove on to go to the shop or to uni, although cute once paired with a dress, to me it makes me think screw you I don't need pretty shoes to make me look pretty mm-hmm! And yes, I am one of many people who wear vans and don't skate, all about dat fashion baby. I purchased these from Size? for about £40 and as of yet my bank account doesn't hate me!
Dun, dun, dunnnnnn.. Now these are my favourite and WILL be my favourite shoes for probably months on end. I first bought them for the gym but realised they went with absolutely everything I own in my wardrobe, I even go into bars with them on and don't feel guilty, hold me back! Granted they are very muddy but they're trainers, get over it. These are off the Nike website and cost £40, usually £70 but I get junior size because I'm an 18 year old girl with 14 year old's feet - I ain't complaining though!
Thanks for reading, Ellie x



No comments:
Post a Comment