Thursday, 12 June 2014

Before I'm 40...

This morning I decided to devise a list of 32 things I want to do before I'm 40. There are more things but these are the most interesting and important to me. I think lists like this are a really good idea because you get a sense of accomplishment when you tick something off.


1. Learn to surf
2. Attend the super bowl
3. Ride the Trans-Siberian express 
4. Be at a World Cup final
5. Run a marathon
6. Swim with dolphins 
7. Abseil 
8. Learn how to drive
9. Attend the Olympics 
10. Travel for more than 3 months straight
11. Go on a cruise 
12. Skydive
13. Bungee jump
14. Learn to Ski
15. Scuba dive off Australia's Great Barrier Reef 
16. Go to a full moon party in Thailand 
17. Raise money for charity 
18. Hang Glide 
19. Go to Namibia & work with Elephants 
20. Have a career
21. Ride the highest roller coaster in the world. 
22. Learn to bar-tend
23. Go inter-railing 
24. Travel around America
25. Be an extra in a film
26. Ride a camel in the desert 
27. Learn to speak a foreign language
28. Go white water rafting
29. Go to Oktoberfest 
30. Gamble in Las Vegas
31. Learn to play a musical instrument 
32. Experience weightlessness. 

Thanks for reading, Amy! x 

No comments: